Dinengdeng or inabraw is a popular vegetable Filipino recipe which originated from Ilocos.
1 Large (sliced and grilled)
3 Cup (48 tbs) (cleaned)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (sliced into 3 inch pieces)
2 Medium (cored and sliced)
3 Tablespoon (unprocessed fish sauce)
1 Small, sliced
2 Medium, chopped
1 Medium, chopped
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Bring water to a boil in a large cooking pot.
2. Add the ginger, onion, and tomato. Cook covered for 5 minutes.
3. Pour-in the bagoong isda. Stir.
4. Add okra and string beans. Stir and add the ampalaya.
5. Cook in medium heat for 10 minutes.
6. Add in the squash flower and malunggay leaves. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add the grilled milk fish. Let it stay for 5 minutes to add flavor to the dish.