Bangus Sisig is an alternative to the popular Pork Sisig. This recipe uses fried milk fish which are locally known as bangus in the Philippines.
Boneless fried bangus
1 Large (meat segragated and chopped)
1 Large, chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1 Tablespoon, chopped (labuyo or Thai chili)
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground
2 Teaspoon, minced
1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed (pork rind)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a large pan melt butter.
2. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Put-in the ginger. Stir and cook for 2 minutes in low to medium heat.
4. Add the bangus and then stir.
5. Put-in the garlic powder, salt, ground black pepper, and soy sauce. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add the chicharon, scallions, and chilli. Stir and cook for 3 minutes more.
7. Put-in the mayonnaise. Stir.
8. Serve Bangus Sisig hot with rice in a serving plate.