Ginisang Sayote or Sauteed Chayote is a simple vegetable dish that anyone can prepare. This tastes great and is also budget friendly.
3 Medium (peeled, seed removed, and sliced)
5 Clove (25 gm), crushed
1 Medium, sliced
1 Medium, chopped
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground
1. Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
2. Sauté the garlic, onion, and tomato.
3. When the tomato becomes soft, add the ground pork and then cook for 8 minutes.
4. Add in the chayote. Stir.
5. Cover. Let boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add salt and ground black pepper. Stir.