Stir Fried Vegetable
|Cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cauliflower||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated, boiled|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Chicken broth cubes||6 Medium (use as per need)|
|Oyster sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
|Sesame oil||4 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Cooking oil||4 Tablespoon (use as per need)|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
1. In a pan heat some cooking oil and saute the garlic and onion.
2. Add the shrimp and shredded boiled chicken.
3. Mix in the chicken bouillon and add a little amount of water to melt it.
4. Add some ground pepper to taste, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli.
5. Add water as needed to cook the hard vegetable.
6. Add the snow peas and red and green bell peppers and mix well.
7. Add some oyster sauce to taste and mix in the cabbage.
8. Serve the Stir Fry with cooked rice or noodles.