Stir Fry Noodles
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced, divided|
|Onion||4 Tablespoon, minced, divided|
|Large shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled and deveined|
|Chinese sausage||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled, shredded|
|Pork||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled, shredded|
|Chicken liver||1 Cup (16 tbs), boiled, sliced|
|Pork bouillon cube||1|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), julienned|
|Snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cabbage||1⁄4 Medium, chopped|
|Oyster sauce||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|Chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs) (or pork broth)|
|Beef boullion||4 (cubes)|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
|Asian noodles||16 Ounce (Pancit Canton)|
1. In a large pan or wok, heat some vegetable oil. Saute half of the minced garlic and set aside the other half.
2. Add and saute half of the minced onion, add the shrimp to it and let it cook.
3. Then add the Chinese sausage and let it cook for a few minutes.
4. Mix in the shredded chicken and shredded pork.
5. Add the boiled chicken liver and pork bouillon cube letting the bouillon cube melt.
6. Then add the carrots, followed by the snow peas. Stir constantly.
7. When the carrots are cooked enough, add the chopped cabbage and season everything with oyster sauce.
8. Give it a good mix and then set the mixture aside.
9. In the same saucepan, heat some more vegetable oil and saute the remaining minced garlic and minced onion.
10. Then add the chicken and/or pork broth, add the beef bouillon and season it with oyster sauce and ground black pepper.
11. Let it boil and then add the Pancit Canton and simmer it covered until it gets soft and the broth dries out.
12. When the noodles are cooked, add the prepared the vegetable and meat mixture (reserving some for garnish) and mix well.
13. Pile onto serving plates and garnish with reserved snap peas, sausage slices, carrot juliennes.
14. Serve hot and eat with chopsticks!