Pinoy Pork Barbeque
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pork||2 Pound, sliced|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juiced|
|Banana ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), crushed and chopped|
1. In a large bowl combine pork, soy sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, salt, ground black pepper, brown sugar, and chopped garlic. Mix the ingredients well.
2. Marinate the pork in the mixture overnight.
3. Skewer marinated pork using a bamboo skewer.
4. Grill the pork until both sides are done.
5. Serve with spicy vinegar. Share and enjoy!
While mixing for marinade make sure that all ingredients are properly distributed; using your hands in mixing the ingredients is recommended.
Make sure to refrigerate the marinade to avoid contamination. If in case you are so eager to grill right away, allow at least 3 hours for the meat to absorb the flavors.
Use the leftover marinade as basting sauce. Try adding a few tablespoons of soy sauce, ketchup, and a tablespoon of cooking oil to create the perfect basting sauce.
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg33.3%
Sodium 3504.5 mg146%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 18.6 g
Protein 36 g72.1%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 16.2%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet