No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart is a quick and easy dessert recipe that makes use of semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, and an Oreo chocolate pie crust. If you haven’t tried one before, now is the right time to try to make one, because each yummy slice is truly indulging. Imagine a rich chocolate gelato or ice cream in a pie – that is what you will exactly get.
6 Ounce, chopped
3 Ounce, chopped
Chocolate cookie pie crust
Half and half
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Heavy whipping cream
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Combine half and half and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Heat mixture in a microwave oven for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
3. Put-in sweet and semi-sweet chocolates and vanilla extract, mix thoroughly.
4. Pour-in mixture on the chocolate cookie pie crust.Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
5. Pour heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl then beat until soft peaks forms.
6. Add remaining teaspoon of sugar, continue mixing for a minute.
7. Top refrigerated chocolate tart with heavy whipping cream mixture.
7. Garnish with chocolate curls and serve.