No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart
|Semi-sweet chocolate||6 Ounce, chopped|
|Unsweetened chocolate||3 Ounce, chopped|
|Chocolate cookie pie crust||1 Medium|
|Half and half||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Combine half and half and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Heat mixture in a microwave oven for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
3. Put-in sweet and semi-sweet chocolates and vanilla extract, mix thoroughly.
4. Pour-in mixture on the chocolate cookie pie crust.Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
5. Pour heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl then beat until soft peaks forms.
6. Add remaining teaspoon of sugar, continue mixing for a minute.
7. Top refrigerated chocolate tart with heavy whipping cream mixture.
7. Garnish with chocolate curls and serve.
Calories 1042 Calories from Fat 681
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120.3%
Saturated Fat 43.6 g218%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 149.4 mg49.8%
Sodium 358.6 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.6%
Sugars 48.3 g
Protein 14 g28.3%
Vitamin A 30.5% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 28.1% Iron 40.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet