KBL stands for Kadyos, Baboy, at Langka. This is a popular Ilonggo dish.
Unripe jack fruit
1 Small, chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Sweet potato leaves
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Beef cube/Pork cube
6 Cup (96 tbs) (per batch)
1. In cooking pot boil water, add salt.
2. Put in pork hocks and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Throw away liquid. Pour-in second batch of water and boil.
4. Put-in lemon grass and beef cube. Simmer for 40 to 45 minutes.
5. Add pigeon peas. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Put-in sinigang mix, salt, pepper, and jack fruit. Cook for 10 minutes.
7. Add sweet potato leaves. Cover cooking pot and turn heat off.