|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Pork||1 Pound, diced|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beef franks/Hotdogs||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Beef cube||1 Medium|
|Pineapple chunks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), roasted|
|Liver spread||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 Medium, sliced or wedged|
1. In a cooking pot heat oil and sauté garlic and onions.
2. Add pork and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Put-in beef cube, water, and tomato sauce then bring to a boil. Simmer until the pork is tender and liquid completely evaporates. Set aside and let cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked pork, salt, ground black pepper, beef franks, bread crumbs, liver spread, sweet pickle relish, pineapple chunks, raisins, and cheese.
5. Mix all the ingredients until everything is well incorporated.
6. Grease a llanera or a dish and arrange the sliced eggs and roasted sweet pepper.
7. Pour close to half of the beaten egg mixture and ensure that the eggs are well distributed on the llanera.
8. Scoop the pork mixture in to the llanera until it occupies at least 3/4 of the total volume.
9. Spread egg over the mixture.
9. Cover the whole llanera with aluminum foil.
10. Pour at least 6 cups of water in the steamer. Arrange the containers in the steamer and steam for 50 minutes.
11. Remove steamed mixture from the llanera.
12. Serve either hot or cold.