Corn and Malunggay Soup is a healthy soup dish composed of shredded white corn and malunggay (Moringa) leaves.
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
1 Cup (16 tbs), cleaned
3 Cup (48 tbs)
2 Teaspoon, minced
1 Small, chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Teaspoon, ground
1. In a cooking pot pour-in olive oil.
2. When the oil becomes hot, saute the garlic and onions.
3. Put-in the shredded corn and stir.
4. Pour-in chicken broth and let boil. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Add salt and ground black pepper, cook some time.
6. Put-in the malunggay leaves. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes more.