Batchoy is a soup dish composed of sliced pork, pig’s innards, and miki noodles.
1 Pound, boiled and drained
Pig s intestine
1 Pound, cleaned, boiled, and sliced
1 Pound, sliced into strips
1 Teaspoon, ground
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3 Tablespoon, chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted
7 Cup (112 tbs)
1. Boil water in a cooking pot.
2. Put-in salt, sugar, onion powder, ground black pepper, and shrimp paste. Cook for a minute.
3. Add the pork and cook for 45 minutes or until tender.
4. Put-in the intestines and liver, and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
5. Remove the pork, liver, and intestine from the broth. Set aside.
6. Slice the pork into strips.
7. Arranged the cooked miki noodles in a single serving bowl.
8. Place the strips of pork, liver, and intestine on top of the miki noodles.
9. Pour the broth in the bowl.
10. Garnish batchoy with spring onions and toasted garlic. Serve hot.