1. Heat a wok pour-in soy sauce, vinegar, and water. Bring to boil.
2. Add the squid and wait for liquid to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat then separate the squid from the liquid. Set aside.
4. Pour-in cooking oil on a separate wok.
5. Sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
6. Put-in the squid then cook for a few seconds.
7. Pour-in the soy sauce-vinegar-water mixture that was used to cook the squid. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Add the ink, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar then stir and simmer.