1. Pour 3 cups of water in a cooking pot and put-in ginger, onion, and salt. Bring to a boil.
2. Add the goat meat and simmer until the meat is tender.
3. Turn off the heat, drain the water, and separate the meat from other ingredients. Set aside.
4. Heat a wok or frying pan pour-in cooking oil.
5. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and fry until the color turns light brown.
6. Add the goat meat and pan fry until the outer part turns light brown.
7. Add soy sauce, 1 cup water, crushed peppercorns, and dried bay leaves then simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Add vinegar and let boil. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
9. Put-in the dried chilies (if desired) and simmer until the sauce becomes thick.