|Mung bean sprouts||1⁄4 Kilogram|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Kilogram|
|Green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), julienned|
|Carrots||1 Medium, julienned|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, julienned|
|Zayote||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), julienned|
|Onion||1 Small, slice|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), mince|
|Celery stalk||1 Medium, chop|
|Patis||To Taste (fish sauce)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Lumpia wrapper||10 (wonton wrapper)|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided (For deep frying)|
|For the dip|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red hot chili pepper||1 Small|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, mince|
|Onions||1 Tablespoon, mince|
1. In the frying pan pour cooking oil and fry the tofu slices until golden brown.
2. Place on paper towel and drain excess oil allow it to cool.
3. In a wok pour cooking oil and sauté the garlic until brown add the onion and ground meat, cook until the meat is brown.
4. Add zayote, carrots, potatoes and green beans, sauté everything together until well combined.
5. Add the bean sprouts and mix everything, cover with a lid and allow it to simmer.
6. In the meantime cut the tofu into strips using kitchen scissor.
7. Turn off the heat and add the tofu and stir, transfer in a plate and allow it to cool.
8. Place the wrapper on the worktop and place the mixture in the center and roll it like a spring roll, use water to seal the edges.
9. In a bowl combine garlic, onion, salt and pepper, sugar, vinegar and red chili.
10. Preheat oil in the wok and fry the spring rolls until golden brown on all sides.
11. Place in a paper towel and drain excess oil, cut the spring rolls into half.
12. Serve with the dipping sauce.