In this episode of The Aimless Cook I will show you a fresh variation of a Filipino classic dish. This raw version of pancit will surprise you. I guarantee it. Have fun in the kitchen and enjoy this recipe!
1) Take a small bowl and add 1-1 1/2 tablespoons each of light soy sauce and sesame oil.
2) Add the juice of one lime and half a handful of chopped cilantro.
3) Add 1/2 sliced carrot, 1/2 sliced cucumber, 1/2 red bell pepper and 1/4 chopped red onion.
4) Toss all the ingredients well.
5) Add 1/2 package (8 ounces) of kelp noodles.
6) For making the kelp noodles, soak them in water for half an hour.
7) Toss all the ingredients properly.