Stir Fried Vegetables
|Cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cauliflower||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated, boiled|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Chicken broth cubes||6|
|Oyster sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
|Sesame oil||4 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Cooking oil||4 Tablespoon (use as per taste)|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
1. In a pan heat some cooking oil and saute the garlic and onion.
2. Add the shrimp and shredded boiled chicken.
3. Mix in the chicken bouillon and add a little amount of water to melt it.
4. Add some ground pepper to taste, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli.
5. Add water as needed to cook the hard vegetable.
6. Add the snow peas and red and green bell peppers and mix well.
7. Add some oyster sauce to taste and mix in the cabbage.
8. Serve the Stir Fry with cooked rice or noodles.
Calories 1043 Calories from Fat 672
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g116.5%
Saturated Fat 12.8 g63.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 177.9 mg59.3%
Sodium 3890.2 mg162.1%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g53%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 47 g94.4%
Vitamin A 300.1% Vitamin C 544.1%
Calcium 22.5% Iron 38.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet