Crema de fruta is one of the most popular Pinoy recipe dessert that I know off. This is basically a cake that is topped with fruits and gelatin. Others make a chiffon cake as their base and others use graham crackers.
8 3⁄4 Ounce
Heavy whipping cream
1 Packet (strawberry)
Semisweet chocolate chips
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (more or less as needed)
1. In a bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, condensed milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
2. In a baking pan, arrange the graham crackers in a single layer to cover the bottom.
3. Pour some of the condensed milk mixture onto the graham crackers.
4. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
5. Arrange another layer of graham crackers and cover it again with the condensed milk mixture and sprinkle chocolate chips. Do as many layers as you want.
6. After the final layer, arrange the pineapple slices on top.
7. Drain the fruit cocktail and sprinkle it on top of the pineapple slices. Refrigerate for an hour.
8. Follow the package direction and prepare the jello. Let it cool down.
9. Pour it on top of the fruit cocktail. Refrigerate overnight.