Pinoy - Inihaw na Liempo (Grilled Pork Belly)
|Pork belly||1 Pound, sliced (however much you want)|
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Soy sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice/Calamansi juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For basting sauce|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. In a shallow dish, pour the marinade and place pork pieces in it. Coat meat well with marinade, cover with foil and let marinate for at least 24 hours.
3. For basting sauce, in a cup, mix together soy sauce, ketchup, and oil.
4. Grill the pork bellies until done while basting it with the sauce from time to time.
5. Serve hot with roasted potatoes and enjoy!
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.9%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.1 mg19.4%
Sodium 3782.3 mg157.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g3%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 22 g44.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 13.4%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet