|Pig ears||2 Pound|
|Pork belly||1⁄4 Pound|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), mince|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger peice||1 Small, mince (Optional)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken liver||1⁄4 Pound|
1. In a pan pour water and bring it to boil, season with salt and pepper.
2. Place the pig ear and pork belly and simmer over low heat for 40 minutes to 1 hour or until the pork is tender.
3. After 1 hour remove the ingredients from the pot and drain the excess water.
4. On a preheat grill, place the pork ears and belly, grill until done.
5. Chop the pig ears and pork belly into fine pieces.
6. In a pan melt butter and sauté the onions until soft.
7. Add ginger and stir, add the chicken liver and cook until done.
8. Crush the chicken liver while being cooked in the pan
9. Add the chopped pig ears and pork belly then cook for 10 minutes
10. Pour the soy sauce and chili then mix well.
11. Add salt and pepper to taste.
12. Add the mayonnaise and mix with the other ingredients.
13. Serve Sisig hot.