It is an authentic Filipino recipe. I just want to share my version of cooking and preparing PATATIM.
80 Gram, mince
1 1⁄2 Liter
Ground black pepper
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1. Mince the garlic and set aside.
2. In a large soup pot pour the olive oil over medium heat sauté the garlic until brown.
3. Place the pork in the pot; add pineapple juice, brown sugar, ground black pepper, dried rosemary, bay leaf and oyster sauce.
4. Cook the pork legs on low flame for 5-6 hours.
5. Once the pork is done turn off the heat and place the pork legs on a bed of lettuce bed.
6. Pour the sauce over the pork legs or serve it on the side.