Pinoy Style Chicken Curry
|Chicken||2 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
|Potato||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Celery stalk||3 , cut into 2 inches length|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 Small, cut into cubes|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||20 Gram, cut into strips|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For frying)|
1. In a pan heat the oil and fry the potatoes, take out from the pan and set aside.
2. Fry the chicken in the same pan and set aside.
3. In same pan add in the garlic, onion, ginger and sauté.
4. Add in the chicken, fish sauce, and curry powder.
5. Pour in the water and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Stir in the red bell pepper, celery, and potato, simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add in the coconut milk and mix well. Simmer for 5 minutes more.
8. Serve Chicken Curry with steamed rice and enjoy.
Calories 766 Calories from Fat 433
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g76%
Saturated Fat 22.1 g110.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152 mg50.7%
Sodium 773.1 mg32.2%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 52 g103.4%
Vitamin A 28.5% Vitamin C 106.6%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet