Fresh Figs with Creamy Topping
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chilled|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In each of the 4 dessert dishes place 2 fresh figs.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the evaporated milk until frothy.
3) Beat in the honey, vanilla and cinnamon until it acquires a whipped cream consistency.
4) Spoon equally over the figs placed in the dessert dishes.
5) Garnish with mint leaves, if desired and serve the Fresh Figs with Creamy Topping immediately.