Fresh Figs with Creamy Topping
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chilled|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In each of the 4 dessert dishes place 2 fresh figs.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the evaporated milk until frothy.
3) Beat in the honey, vanilla and cinnamon until it acquires a whipped cream consistency.
4) Spoon equally over the figs placed in the dessert dishes.
5) Garnish with mint leaves, if desired and serve the Fresh Figs with Creamy Topping immediately.
Calories 169 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.9 mg4.6%
Sodium 52.4 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 28.1 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet