|White figs/Black figs||3 Quart|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pickling spice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon piece||3 (3 Inch Each)|
1) Wash figs and stem it.
2) In a pan boil water. Cover figs in water and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) In a saucepan make a syrup of 1 cup water, sugar, vinegar and spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
4) Drain out figs from water and add to syrup.
5) Boil gently for 10 minutes.
6) Take off from heat. Cover and keep aside for 24 hours.
7) Boil in the same process for 3 consecutive days.
8) On the third day pack, transfer immediately into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
9) Seal immediately.
10) Serve as desired.