Fresh Figs And Yogurt
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||4 Tablespoon|
1) In hot water, submerge the figs for about a minute.
2) Drain the figs properly and peel them. Then quarter each fig.
2) Lightly beat the cream and blend it well into the yoghurt.
3) Into 4 sherbet glasses, spoon some of the cream mixture.
4) Put a layer of figs on the top and then add more cream mix. Place more figs on top and finish with a final layer of the cream mix. Sprinkle each layer with brown sugar before making a new one.
5) Place in the fridge and chill for at least 2 hours so that the sugar melts into the cream well.
6) Serve chilled.