1. In a saucepan combine butter, sugar, water, and corn syrup. Place it on low heat and cook until the sugar dissolves.
2. Turn the heat to medium low, stir occasionally, and cook the mixture until it reaches 300 degree when measured with thermometer.
3. Drop toasted almonds in it. Mix well.
4. On cookie sheet, spoon mixture into small rounds as shown in the video. Let it cool.
5. Spread melted chocolate over the almond candies. Do not spread chocolate over to the edge of candies.
6. Sprinkle crushed almonds on top. Let it firm up.
7. Serve almond butter crunch with ice cream.