Marta makes homemade raw organic almond butter using a BlendTec Total Blender, and food processor. Easy, healthy, delish, and cost-effective! The BlendTec recipe uses oil, and the food processor recipe is oil-free.
4 Cup (64 tbs)
Himalayan sea salt
2 Pinch, divided
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. Rinse the almond and sprinkle Himalayan sea salt and soak in water for 8 hours.
2. Drain the sprouted almonds, keep aside.
3. Preheat the dehydrator at 118 degrees F; line a sheet with cookie sheet.
4. Place the almonds over parchment lined sheet.
5. Dehydrate for 24 hours at 118 degrees F.
6. Take out the almonds from the dehydrator.
7. Grind in 2 cups of almond in the blender; sprinkle a pinch of sea salt.
8. Stream in coconut oil, grind for 3 minutes.
9. In a food processing jar take 2 cups of dehydrated almonds, sprinkle a pinch of salt and process for 10 minutes.
10. Spread almond butter over the whole grain bread place lettuce leaves, tomatoes and onion and serve for breakfast.