Homemade Protein Bar
Come to www.HealthyHelpingsTV.com to print this complete recipe!
Gym food worth eating? You better believe it - and our DIY protein bars are a quarter of the price, too!
This week host Michelle Koen shows you a simple no cook recipe that will have you saving money and craving these chocolaty morsels. They may look like crap (quite literally), but we think they are tastier than any store bought bar you'll find.
So come see Michelle do jumping jacks in her kitchen RIGHT NOW! Then hop over to Healthy Helpings TV for the ingredient list and full recipe.
||300 Gram (light peanut butter with 92% protein)
||Chocolate protein powder
||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (rolled (old fashioned) oats)
||4 Tablespoon (sugar free maple syrup)
||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Gradually mix in water and gather the mixture to form a ball.
3) Divide the mixture and shape into 10 bars.
4) Wrap each protein bar in a piece of aluminium foil and refrigerate until needed.
5) Serve these protein bars as a healthy snack when desired.
Homemade Protein Bar Recipe Video