Homemade Protein Bar
|Peanut butter||300 Gram (light peanut butter with 92% protein)|
|Chocolate protein powder||180 Gram|
|Rolled oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (rolled (old fashioned) oats)|
|Maple syrup||4 Tablespoon (sugar free maple syrup)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Gradually mix in water and gather the mixture to form a ball.
3) Divide the mixture and shape into 10 bars.
4) Wrap each protein bar in a piece of aluminium foil and refrigerate until needed.
5) Serve these protein bars as a healthy snack when desired.