1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted in microwave until pourable
1) To prepare the mousse, beat heavy cream with a mixer at medium-high speed until medium peaks form.
2) Combine cream cheese, peanut butter, half-and-half and banana extract in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
3) Mix half the whipped cream into peanut butter mixture. Then gently fold in the remaining whipped cream, being careful not to deflate the mixture.
4) Spoon or pipe into serving dishes or glasses and refrigerate.
5) To prepare the bananas, slice banana into diagonal ½-inch thick slices and arrange on a baking sheet. Sprinkle turbinado sugar on top of each slice and heat with a brulée torch or under a hot broiler until the sugar is melted and golden brown.
6) Remove the mousse from the refrigerator and top each portion with a drizzle of raspberry preserve, and one or two slices of brulée banana.