Microwave Cooked Hollandaise
|Butter||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|White wine vinegar||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg yolks||2 , beaten|
1) In a deep dish, combine vinegar, mustard, butter and seasonings.
2) Heat the contents for about 1 1/2 minute and keep it aside.
3) Meanwhile, beat egg yolks and add it to the vinegar mixture and whisk well, till creamy.
4) Cook the contents for about 45 seconds and whisk the sauce once more, till it gets thick (if required heat the contents longer before whisking again). Ensure the sauce is not whisked too hard or too long, else it can separate.
5) This sauce tastes excellent with baked salmon or baked asparagus. Other baked vegetables too taste good.