|Plain flour||4 Ounce|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄2 Pinch (A Shake)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
1)Preheat oven at 425-450°F.
2) Sieve flour, pepper, salt and paprika and mix it in butter.
3)Add egg yolk to the dough by adding little amount of water.
4)Further roll the pastry into a thin rectangular sheet.
5) Spread half with French or mild mustard, then fold the plain half over the half spread with mustard.
6) Press edges together and roll lightly again cutting into 1/2-inch wide strips.
7) Twist it and place on a greased baking tray.
8) Bake above the centre of a hot oven (425-450°F., Gas Mark 6-7) till crisp and the colour becomes pale golden, for about 10 minutes.
9) Sprinkle cheese over it and then again bake for 2-3 minutes.
10)Serve this tasty devilled twists with hot coffee.
Once it is cold , store in an airtight tin.