In which Morgan teaches you how to make one of her favorite things - Butter!
To Taste (other flavor agent like garlic or chives can also be used)
1. In a stand up mixer, put in the cream and whisk it, with a whisk attachment on medium high speed for about 20 minutes or until stiff peak stage.
2. Put on the paddle attachment and stir until the milk fat completely separates.
3. Wearing gloves, squeeze out thick butter mixture and separate the buttermilk.
4. In a bowl, put the butter and wash with cold water.
5. In a clean mixer bowl, place the butter and whip it for the last time, using a paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
6. While whipping add in any desired flavor, like salt, garlic or chives.