Peanut Butter Sesame Balls
|Skim milk powder||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Toasted In 200�F Oven 20 Minutes)|
|Boiling water||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped nuts/Toasted sesame seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (For Coating Balls)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Mix skim milk powder and oats together.
3) In a medium-size bowl, combine peanut butter, honey, and vanilla and blend thoroughly.
4) Gradually add oat mixture to peanut butter mixture, blending thoroughly, using hands if necessary to mix as dough begins to stiffen.
5) Blend in the 1/4 cup of toasted sesame seeds.
6) Add boiling water to mixture.
7) Blend well.
8) Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls.
9) Roll the balls in finely chopped nuts or toasted sesame seeds.
10) For variety, roll half the mixture in chopped nuts and the other half in toasted sesame seeds.
11) Serve the sesame balls as anytime snack or after meals.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2667 Calories from Fat 1254
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 147 g225.6%
Saturated Fat 26.2 g131.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.9 mg0.6%
Sodium 1146.9 mg47.8%
Total Carbohydrates 286 g95.4%
Dietary Fiber 33.8 g135.2%
Sugars 146 g
Protein 82 g164.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 55.1% Iron 85%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet