Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies
|Peanut butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carob chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease cookie sheets.
3. In a bowl, take peanut butter and honey. Beat it well with a wooden spoon until it becomes smooth in consistency.
4. In another bowl, mix cinnamon and rolled oats and add it to the above batter. Mix it well as the batter now becomes difficult to blend as it is thick and sticky.
5. Add raisins and carob chips.
6. In the cookie sheet, pour the batter from a tablespoon and flatten it lightly with your hands.
7. Bake it for 10-15 minutes or until it becomes golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and place it on the racks to cool for 10 minutes.
9. Store in cookie jar or freezer and serve Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies as needed.