Cream of Peanut Butter Soup
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large Dutch oven, saute onion and celery till the onion gets tender.
2. Combine flour. Stir till a smooth mixture.
3. Cook the ingredients for 1 minute. Keep stirring to get a smooth consistency.
4. Add chicken broth and boil the mixture.
5. Combine milk and peanut butter.
6. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Keep stirring but ensure that it does not boil.
7. Serve peanut butter soup garnished with chives and hot.