20 Minute Apple Butter
|Canned applesauce||3 Quart|
|Sugar||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red cinnamon candies||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan, put together all ingredients and cook for 20-25 minutes until candies dissolve and mixture is thick.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
4. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
5. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
6. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
7. Serve Strawberry Cherry Conserve for decorating desserts.