Microwave Crepes St. Jacques
|Butter||5 Tablespoon, divided|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, chopped or pressed|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Scallops||1 Pound, cut into bite size pieces|
|Light cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||To Taste (for garnish)|
1. In a large glass bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes. Add mushrooms to the butter and sautÃ© or cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes
2. Add the scallops to the pan and then HIGH (9) for 2 minutes. Set this aside.
3. In another glass mixing bowl, place the 2 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1/2 minutes and cook. Add the flour and the cream and mix well. cook this on ROAST (7) for 5 to 6 minutes till the flour is cooked through and flour mixture is thick.
4. Add the sherry and mix well, and season the mixture with pepper.
5. Pour 3/4th of the mixture into the scallop and mushroom mixture and mix well.
6. Fill the crepes with this mixture. Fold these crepes into half and place them on a baking dish. Pour the rest of the sauce over the top and cover and cook on ROAST (7) for 5 to 6 minutes,
7. Serve hot over rice