No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
|Light colored corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornflakes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Milk chocolate pieces||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Grease a baking pan lightly and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat corn syrup, brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
5. Further, add cornflakes along with 7 cups of peanuts, stirring well until coated.
6. In the greased pan, press the mixture firmly.
7. In a saucepan, melt chocolate pieces over low flame.
8. Spread over the chocolate sauce evenly over cornflake layer.
9. Sprinkle leftover peanuts on top. Lightly press nuts into chocolate.
10. Allow it to stand at room temperature for 1-2 hours or until chocolate is set.
11. Cut into bars and serve.