Choco Peanut Butter Oat Bars
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds with an electric mixer.
3. Further, add granulated sugar and brown sugar and beat until fluffy. Add oats.
4. Press the batter onto the bottom of an ungreased baking pan.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until edges just begin to brown.
6. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat and stir chocolate pieces and peanut butter over medium flame until melted.
7. Evenly spread the chocolate mixture over the crust and garnish with peanuts.
8. Cool until set.
9. Cut into bars and serve at once.