Choco Peanut Butter Oat Bars
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds with an electric mixer.
3. Further, add granulated sugar and brown sugar and beat until fluffy. Add oats.
4. Press the batter onto the bottom of an ungreased baking pan.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until edges just begin to brown.
6. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat and stir chocolate pieces and peanut butter over medium flame until melted.
7. Evenly spread the chocolate mixture over the crust and garnish with peanuts.
8. Cool until set.
9. Cut into bars and serve at once.
Calories 1923 Calories from Fat 827
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 95 g145.7%
Saturated Fat 44.2 g220.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 196.4 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 248 g82.5%
Dietary Fiber 17.7 g70.9%
Sugars 144.4 g
Protein 32 g63.4%
Vitamin A 28.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 12% Iron 34.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet