Frozen Peanut Butter Cups
|Vanilla wafers||12 , crushed|
|Vanilla ice milk||1 Quart, softened|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Line 24 miniature muffin cups with wax paper. Place aside.
2) Spoon 1/2 teaspoon crushed vanilla wafers into each muffin cups. Place aside.
3) In a large bowl, pour in ice milk.
4) In another bowl, combine peanut butter and honey.
5) Add the peanut butter mixture in ice milk.
6) With a knife, swirl in the butter mixture into the milk.
7) Pour the mixture into the muffin cups, by filling 2/3 part.
8) Place inside deep freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
9) Remove from muffin cups to serve.
Calories 228 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 9.5 mg3.2%
Sodium 118 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 17.8 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 0.63%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet