Frozen Peanut Butter Cups
|Vanilla wafers||12 , crushed|
|Vanilla ice milk||1 Quart, softened|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Line 24 miniature muffin cups with wax paper. Place aside.
2) Spoon 1/2 teaspoon crushed vanilla wafers into each muffin cups. Place aside.
3) In a large bowl, pour in ice milk.
4) In another bowl, combine peanut butter and honey.
5) Add the peanut butter mixture in ice milk.
6) With a knife, swirl in the butter mixture into the milk.
7) Pour the mixture into the muffin cups, by filling 2/3 part.
8) Place inside deep freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
9) Remove from muffin cups to serve.