Land O Lakes Lemon Butter Snow Bars
|Sweet cream butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon (for sprinkling)|
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, 1 1/3 cup flour, ¼ cup sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed.
3. Into a greased 9x9-inch, press in the coarse crumb mixture evenly.
4. In a preheated oven, bake the mixture for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees centigrade, until edges are lightly browned.
5. Now, evenly spread the lemony egg mixture over the partially cooked coarse crumb mixture.
6. Bake for another 20 minutes. Cool and sprinkle with confectioner-'s sugar, cut into bars.
7. Serve cool.