Sonoma Butter Ups
|Refrigerated biscuits||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Pitted prunes||10 , cooked (Sun Sweet Brand)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Combine the chopped walnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 420 degree F
3. Separate the biscuits and arrange them in a single layer in an 8-inch cake pan.
4. Use a pastry brush to brush the biscuits generously with butter.
5. In the center of each biscuit, lightly press a prune.
6. Sprinkle the walnut mixture on top.
7. Bake the biscuits for about 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven and bake them until golden.
8. Remove the baking sheets from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
9. Serve the Sonoma Butter Ups warm as an evening snack.
Calories 138 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.7 mg2.2%
Sodium 227.8 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 0.36%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet