Peanut Butter Autumn Spotlights
|Cake pudding mix||1 Pound|
|Yellow cake pudding mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Box Or 1 Pound And 2.25 Ounce)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Candy coated peanut butter pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter or margarine, peanut butter, eggs and water.
3) With electric mixer, beat the mixture well on low speed.
4) Add candy pieces.
5) On ungreased cookie sheets, drop the mixture through rounded spoon, 2-inches apart.
6) Bake the cookies for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Immediately remove from cookie sheet when baked.
8) Serve the cookies in your holiday meals.