Peanut Butter Fudge
|Instant non fat dry milk powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Smooth peanut butter||6 Tablespoon (1/3 Cup + 2 Teaspoons)|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed|
|Sunflower seed||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a medium heat-proof mixing bowl, mix the milk powder and sugar, keep aside.
2) In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over water and allow to soften for about 1 minute.
3) Stir in the peanut butter and cook over a medium heat, stirring continuously, until the peanut butter is melted and the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Pour into the milk mixture, then stir in the whipped topping and sunflower seed with a wooden spoon, mix thoroughly.
5) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread the peanut butter mixture evenly.
6) Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until firm.
7) Slice the fudge into four 2-inch-wide bars, then into thirds and serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1182 Calories from Fat 464
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.5%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.3 mg9.8%
Sodium 1078.8 mg44.9%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 83.3 g
Protein 73 g145.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 153% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet