Peanut Butter Crisps
|Corn flakes/1 cup corn flake crumbs||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Salted spanish peanuts||10|
1) Grease the baking sheets.
2) Crush the corn flakes into fine crumbs.
3) Blend in the butter and peanut butter.
4) Mix in the sugars.
5) Add in the egg and vanilla and beat well.
6) Stir in the flour, and mixing well.
7) Taking little dough at a time, shape into small balls.
8) Roll in corn flake crumbs.
9) Arrange on the baking sheets.
10) Press one peanut into each ball.
11) Place in the oven and bake at 350° F. for about 15 minutes.
12) Serve as a snack.