Sesame Peanut Butter Cookies
|Honey||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Sesame tahini||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Corn oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Peanut butter||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Egg||1 Large, beaten|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||425 Milliliter (1 3/4 Cup)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Beat or whisk until well blended.
5. Sift in flour and baking powder together and mix quickly and thoroughly to get a smooth sift dough.
6. Use a tablespoon to scoop dough and shape into walnut-size balls.
7. Arrange them on cookie sheet, keeping 1-inch space between each.
8. Lightly press each cookie with back of a fork to flatten and make a design.
9. Bake cookies in a preheated oven for not more than 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned
10. Remove from oven, loosen cookies with spatula and place on wire rack to cool.
11. Serve the cookies as a quick healthy snack or with tea or coffee.