Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk free margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chunky peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free chocolate syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix the flour and soda together.
3) In a larger bowl, cream the sugars and margarine until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Beat in the egg and vanilla, blend well.
5) Then beat in the chocolate syrup and peanut butter, mix well.
6) Gradually blend in the flour with a spoon.
7) Over an ungreased cookie sheet drop the mixture by rounded teaspoons.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
9) Allow to stand for about 1 minute, then remove from the cookie sheet.
10) Serve in a nice plate.
Calories 340 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.1%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.4 mg8.8%
Sodium 185.8 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 26 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet