Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk free margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chunky peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free chocolate syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix the flour and soda together.
3) In a larger bowl, cream the sugars and margarine until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Beat in the egg and vanilla, blend well.
5) Then beat in the chocolate syrup and peanut butter, mix well.
6) Gradually blend in the flour with a spoon.
7) Over an ungreased cookie sheet drop the mixture by rounded teaspoons.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
9) Allow to stand for about 1 minute, then remove from the cookie sheet.
10) Serve in a nice plate.