Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
|Crunchy peanut butter||12 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted milk free margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Confectionery sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate bits||12 Ounce (1 Bag)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar.
3) Take an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan; press the mixture into it and then bake for 5-7 minutes in preheated oven.
4) Top the baked mixture evenly with melted chocolate chips and set aside to cool.
5) Keep in refrigerator to chill completely and then slice into squares.
6) Serve with coffee.