Pompano With Lemon Butter
|Fresh or frozen pompano fillets/Sole fillets||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) De-froze fish and slice into 8 portions.
2) In a greased 10-inch skillet, cover the fish with boiling water.
3) Stir in onion and 2 teaspoons salt and cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until fish crumbles easily.
4) To prepare lemon butter, melt butter and mix in lemon juice, parsley, and dash of pepper.
5) Serve fish with lemon butter.