Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
|Canned tuna||12 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and broken into chunks (1 Can, Starkist)|
|Slivered bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Red Or Green)|
|Slivered yellow squash/Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pea pods||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut crosswise into halves|
|Slivered carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||4 , cut into 2-inch slices|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dried tarragon||2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||To Taste (Optional)|
|Pepper||To Taste (Optional)|
1. On each piece of foil mound tuna, bell peppers, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
2. For making herb butter in a small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
3. Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
4. Using salt and pepper sprinkle.
5. Folding edges of each foil square together make packets.
6. For grilling place foil packets about 4 inches hot coals.
7. Let it grill for 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through, turning packet over halfway through grill time.
OR For baking Place foil packets on a baking sheet.
Let it bake in preheated 450°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.
8. For serving cut an "x" on top of each packet and peel back the foil.