Peanut Butter Cake
|Soft butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sifted cake flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Smooth Or Chunk-Style)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate peanut butter frosting||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
3) Then sift in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) Stir in the peanut butter and 2/3 cup milk and blend well.
5) Beat with an electric mixer at low speed for 2 minutes or vigorously by hand.
6) Stir in the 1/3 cup milk, eggs, and vanilla and beat well for about 2 minutes.
7) In two lined 9-inch layer pans pour the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
8) Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then turn on a rack and peel off the wax paper.
9) Completely cool and spread evenly with the Chocolate Peanut-Butter Frosting.
10) Slice and serve in a nice plate.